Friday, February 16, 2007

life is unfair


yesterday i went to cinema with my friend i watched blood diamond it's a very dramatic movie its not just a movie you sow it leaves a strong impression on you .
have ever think before whats happening to bring the diamond to you?! it cost thousands of people's life "Africans people" they suffering and their blood flowing just for a diamond ends in a women's finger so can u imagine how much cost the diamonds at stores.
it's not only about many its about human beings do u think its worth it?!!!..
it affects me makes me see the diamonds in different way i started to see dead people on it
....
........
but i don't now how long i will feel like this :p hehe

1 comment:

Hannu said...

I don't like diamonds. Maybe because they are so expensive and I can do so much with the money to buy diamonds.

I don't want to see the movie; I just know it is going to be so depressing and disturbing. I'd rather not see it.